What is the best way to ensure success in music?
The District 90 Bands have programs set up to facilitate private lessons for students of all ages and abilities. Lessons have an additional fee associated with them, paid directly to the instructor or mentor.
Recommended Professional Instructors
Each of these instructors is a highly qualified performer and instructor. There is a combined 50 years of University level music training shared among the instructors on this list.
*Lesson rates vary by instructor
If you are interested in private lessons from a professional instructor, please contact the instructors directly or you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHS Mentorship Program
The mentorship program pairs beginning band students with high school mentors on their same instrument. Students can improve their skills on their instrument in a safe and constructive environment with a mentor.
If you are interested in setting up lessons with a mentor, please contact us at email@example.com
Mentorship Program Policies
- All mentors will be pre-approved by the Mr. Donahue
- Recommendation from a professional instructor is required to be an approved mentor
- Rate-$8/30 min lesson
- All payments are due at the end of the lesson as either a check made out to the mentor or cash paid directly to the mentor
- Scheduling will only be handled between the parent and high school mentor
- Any concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lessons will take place at Carriel Jr. High School
- If the lesson has to be cancelled please notify the mentor in as soon as possible
- The band directors reserve the right to intervene in or discontinue lessons for any reason