Parents and Students,
Due to the forecast of rain and storms tomorrow (Friday 9/7), our plan is to make a call on the performance of the National Anthem at the OTHS Varsity Football game by 3pm tomorrow. We will either go for the performance if the weather is clear, or cancel if the forecasts are accurate.
Due to the large number of students, we will not have an indoor plan B. When the decision is made, we will publish it via email, the band website, and facebook.