- Music of the Night 5k Information
- Welcome Mr. Aaron Kennedy!
- Updated Menu for Band Camp Lunches
- Board Games, TVs, and Video Games are needed for the lock-in.
- Volunteers are still needed in all areas!
We hope you’re having a fantastic summer! The D90 Band Camp is coming up on August 9th-11th! This camp is how we start off the school year in band, we will establish procedures, organize binders and the Band Room, and begin working on fundamentals and music. This allows us to hit the ground running when school starts!
Several people have asked how to sign up their students, we treat this as our first few classes of band and it’s an expectation that students attend. If a student is in band in 6-8th grade at Fulton or Carriel, we plan on seeing them at the Kick-Off Camp.
We have a bunch of information coming out in this Newsletter, and we’ll keep sending out updates over the next couple weeks. We are beyond excited to start off the year right!